We have finally made it to the last stretch of the school year. You know what that means…
Since we are within the “20 school days remaining” mark, here are 20 random things I want to do this summer (my goals, if you will 🙂 ):
1. Pass the BodyPump instructor training and video assessment.
-Not only do I want to pass them, I hope to get the highest scores possible!
-Many places require you to be 18, but it doesn’t hurt to try! I’ll probably apply at LVAC, 24 hour fitness, and the Y!
3. Build some muscle.
-I don’t want to look like a bodybuilder, but I would like to get some meat on these bones 🙂
4. Walk my dog on days I don’t run.
-My family is all so busy, the poor dog never gets walked! I would like to take her out for some fresh air and exercise.
-Pinterest is calling my name! (I’ve been wanting to make this recipe)
-I downloaded the Scholly app. Now I just gotta use it!
-SDSU, Northern Arizona, and BYU to name a few!
-I’m still convincing the parents 😉
-I’ve been given many show suggestions. Netflix will be my best friend!
10. Spend time with friends.
-We will finally have time to chill since we won’t have tests to worry about 🙂
11. Prepare for SATs.
– I would really like to get into the 2000+ range!
12. Discover new healthy eating spots!
-There are some places I’ve really wanted to try, like Krayvings!
– And go on lots of hikes!
– The Bootcamp class at my gym is awesome. I just have a hard time fitting it into my current workout routine!
15. Enjoy myself on vacations.
-Rather than worry about getting workouts and healthy eating in out of town, I’m just going to focus on having a good time. Of course, I won’t completely let myself go, but I’ll enjoy the fact that I’m on vacation!
16. Catch up with my parents and sister.
-The school year gets insane. Some weeks, it seems like we barely see each other. I’m really going to enjoy spending more time with my awesome family.
-I never get to read for enjoyment, I always have to do it for school. I plan to catch up on some good books!
18. Take some time off of running.
-I’m going to pack away my running shoes for most of June. I want to give my body a little rest and find some other ways to get exercise in! I’ll be doing lots of swimming, hiking, bodypump-ing, and more!
19. Clean my room.
– My room is currently in a disastrous state (embarrassing…)
-Most important! I’m going to give my mind a break from the stress of school and focus on doing things that make me happy!
How about you?
- What are some things you want to accomplish this summer?